AC Market is a cool third-party app store where you can download tons of free Android apps, games, modded apps, and other fun stuff you won’t find on the Google Play Store. You just need to download their APK file and you’ll have access to the huge catalog of apps on AC Market. It’s super easy to use!
What is this APK?
The AC Market APK is the installation file that you need to download to install the AC Market app on your Android device. It allows you to browse and download Android apps, games, mods and other content offered in the AC Market store.
- Filename: com.acmarket.ACMarket.apk
- File size: Varies by version (latest is around 40MB)
- Version: Latest is v4.8.0
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+
- Access to thousands of free apps, games, mods.
- Apps can be downloaded directly within the app.
- Massive catalog of content across categories.
- Apps frequently updated.
- Intuitive and easy to use interface.
- Search bar to easily find apps.
- Version history shows update changes.
- Community reviews and ratings for apps.
- Sort and filter options for apps.
Installing AC Market
Getting AC Market on your phone only takes a few minutes. First, go to your Settings and enable “Unknown Sources” – this just means you can install apps from outside the Play Store. Then find the AC Market APK file online and tap to install it. Accept the permissions that pop up and you’re good to go! The app will appear on your home screen or app drawer ready to be used.
Browsing and Downloading Apps
Inside AC Market you can browse apps by category or search for something specific. Tap on any app to see details, screenshots, ratings and comments from other users. When you find an app you want, just hit Install and it’ll download straight to your device – no need to go find it in the Play Store. All your apps from AC Market will be together in the My Apps section.
Staying Safe with AC Market
Now you might be wondering, is AC Market safe to use? Don’t worry, it’s a legitimate app store used by millions of people. The apps themselves come from developers all over the world just like in the Play Store. As long as you use common sense and read reviews, you shouldn’t have any issues. Stick to apps with lots of downloads and good ratings from real users.
How to Delete ACMarket:
- Go to your Settings > Apps.
- Find and tap on AC Market in the list.
- Tap Uninstall and confirm to delete it from your device.
AC Market APK Technical Details:
- Supports Android 4.0.3 and above including the latest Android versions.
- Weighs about 40MB depending on version.
- Contains ads within the app interface.
- Allows downloading apps over WiFi or mobile data.
- Available in multiple languages including English, Spanish, Russian etc.
- Free to download and use with no fees for apps.
- Apps downloaded from AC Market are installed as regular Android Package (APK) files.
Overall, AC Market is an awesome way to supercharge your Android device with loads of extra content. Give it a try if you want access to apps and games that you can’t get elsewhere!